All time are Central European Summer Time (CET; the time in Amsterdam, The Netherlands).
Convert to your local time here
- Improve your ability to treat glaucoma based on new research findings, drug and device development(s).
- Introduce newest techniques, how it could affect previous best practices
- Identify newest research and future directions
- Updates on MIGS
- Updates on newest and pipeline drugs and their underlying modes of action
- Learn about the newest, often unpublished trabecular meshwork, optic nerve, uveal scleral & other outflow research
- Discuss the implications of this new research on Glaucoma drug and device development
- Promote increased opportunities for collaborative scientific research and publications, provide a collegial environment and encourage new investigators
All sessions will be recorded and then made available on-demand directly after the congress and will be accessible to all participants for another three months after the congress.